By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on Hair Virginity's web site are provided "as is". Hair Virginity makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hair Virginity does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
TERMS OF SALE
Though we endeavour to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction across all our services; because we rely on a third party to deliver our goods, inevitably there may be delays in postage in the minority of cases. In these events we will do our very best to keep you informed and get your order delivered as quickly as possible.
We ship orders using Royal Mail, USPS, Fedex, DPD and DHL. All orders require mandatory processing times within our delivery times of one to five business days on standard products for UK deliveries. Once you have successfully placed your order, order processing will automatically begin thirty minutes thereafter. Once processing has begun, orders cannot be changed nor modified.
Shipping confirmation and tracking information is available via email as soon as your order is processed and shipped. We do advise that all orders are placed at least a week in advance to avoid unforeseen delays.
In the event of damage or loss, the customer is responsible for getting in touch with the courier directly and keeping us updated if help is needed from us the match on. We advise to get in touch with no later than two weeks past the delivery date if your item has not arrived or arrived in a damaged condition In order to allow us adequate time to raise a complaint and compensation claim with the courier.
The delivery options we offer within the UK for non customised items are as follows:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed™ - This service is better recommended as it guarantees next day delivery before 1pm (from the date we dispatch). This service also provides full online tracking meaning customers are able to see exactly when and where your order was posted, all the locations in between (whilst in Royal Mail's transit), and also delivery confirmation once signed for by the recipient. Royal Mail's Special Delivery received will also cover the sender/ recipient compensation cover up to 500 GBP in the event of loss or damage to your parcel which is ideal for valuable items.
The delivery options we offer for non customised international orders are as follows:
- Express International Shipping (1-7 working days) - Here we will use direct couriers to deliver international goods within one to seven days of placing your order. Depending on your country of origin, our main couriers include UPS, Fedex, DPD, TNT and DHL. Relevant tracking information will be emailed to the recipient once the courier has been booked, giving you a one to two day window to expect your order.
- Standard International Shipping (1-15 working days) - With this service, all international orders will be placed with Royal Mail's International Tracked & Signed™ service which will also offer full end-to-end tracking, signature on delivery and an online delivery confirmation.
Delivery times concerning Custom made/ Pre-Order items will be applicable per product and will be stated per product page. Your chosen shipment label will be used to ship customised products irrespective of time frames to allow your chosen cover value.
We exercise a very strict quality control process to ensure that our clients receive only the best quality hair. There are no returns or exchanges upon items which have not been returned to our specified returns address (different from our mailing address) and not without an initial assessment. Unauthorised returns will be refused and kept until a new shipping fee to the original address on the receipt has been paid.
We can only accept the item back for a return and so long as its its successfully returned back to us within 14 days of the date your order was delivered.
The item(s) also needs to remain in pristine condition, with the curl pattern undisturbed/ pulled - allowing it to be fit for resale. The item(s) also needs to remain in pristine condition, with the curl pattern undisturbed/ pulled - allowing it to be fit for resale. We will not accept any returns or exchanges of any products where the seal holding the hair together has been untied or cut off. In the specific case of items containing lace i.e. our Wig Collection, Closure Collection or Frontal Collection, they will not be accepted for returns or exchanges if they have been worn, styled, cut (lace or hair), or had products or modifications have been applied to them such as glue, hair products, colouring, customisation of the hairline or the bleaching of knots.
In a case where any of the conditions above are not met, we reserve the right to refuse an return. Custom products, coloured jobs and installation services are non-refundable.
Alternatively If, for any reason you are unhappy due to the defect of your product(s) purchased, after assessment we will agree to a full refund or exchange for another product of an equal value.
All returns shipping and handling costs will be at the customer's expense therefore we suggest sending through a courier that provides tracking information and delivery confirmation since we are not responsible for loss or damage of parcels. We must receive the merchandise before an exchange/ refund can be made.
A return should take no longer than 7-10 working days to be processed back with us and refunded to your account. This includes transit time to the warehouse and processing times with your chosen payment method.
An exchange processing time will be dependant on the item requested for exchange and inventory levels against standard or pre-order items.
Regarding custom made/ pre-orders, once a payment has been made, customers have a thirty minute window to modify or cancel their orders. After this time frame, orders cannot be cancelled as your order would have already started processing with our suppliers. Please contact us as soon as possible if any changes needed to be made.
If you would like to cancel your order before we have begun processing your order, this can be cancelled at no extra charge for an exchange to the original amount paid or a refund minus transaction fees. If our suppliers have already begun processing your custom order, any cancellation would be subject to a 15% fee against the item as we also incur the same costs.
Exchange / Store Credit
If you would prefer an exchange due to a change of mind/preference, this may also be honored within 14 days of receipt so long as the original item is still in pristine condition with the hair texture/ curl pattern unpulled/ undisturbed and in it's original packaging and can be exchanged for another product of equal value or can be returned in lieu for full store credit to its value within 14 days of purchase. A mandatory new postage fee will have to be paid.
In line with the above, we'll be happy to exchange your order to the same value or price differenced or alternatively issue you with a credit note for the value of your order minus postage cost to be used within 12 months . Please also note that your new / exchanged order will be subject to a new shipping cost of £8.55 payable.
Refund / Store Credit
For unwanted/ change of mind orders requesting a full/ partial refund back to an original payment method rather than store credit or exchange, such orders will need to be raised within 14 days of receipt and will also be subjected to a payment processing fee of 4% as these fees are also not refunded back to us from the chosen payment processor selected at checkout. Postage fees will also be deducted before a refund is authorised.
If you would prefer store credit to returns for change of preference, this will be valued in full to be used within 12 months.
PLACING AN ORDER
When you go through the checkout process and place an order with us on the site (even where you are checking out as a guest i.e. where you have not logged into a Hair Virginity Account (“Guest”)) you will provided to us various information about you including your name, email address, payment address, delivery address and telephone number.
You must ensure that the details you input are correct and personal to you to ensure the accuracy and security of your information and to ensure that we can tailor our services to you. We use the email addresses you have inputted as a Guest to link Orders to you so it is important that this email address is personal to you to ensure the security of your information and to ensure that our information about you is kept accurate and up to date.
Where you are placing an order as a Guest you will be given the opportunity to register for a Hair Virginity account. We will use the details that you have inputted during the checkout process to set up your account and then so all you will need to do is input a password which you will need to login to your Account. You must also ensure that the password that you set is not obvious to any third party to ensure the security of your Account Information.
Where you proceed as a Guest we will store your Order details against your email address. We will repeat this process each time you use the Sites and place and Order using that email address.
Once a payment has been made, customers have a thirty minute time frame to modify or cancel their orders. After this time frame, orders cannot be cancelled as your order would have already started to be processed.
Our store currently accept the following payment providers whom we have ensured maximum buyer and seller protection for both parties:
Please click on each provider to find out more information.
Once a payment has been made, customers have a thirty minute time frame to modify or cancel their orders. After this time frame, orders cannot be cancelled as your order would have already started to be processed.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Service begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. You’ll be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase, every month, until you cancel. If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of your subscription service billing period.
You may submit reviews, profiles, images, videos, instructions, comments, questions, feedback, ideas, suggestions or other information or materials via the Sites or on the Social Media whether relating to our Sites, products, promotions or other matters upon which you wish to comment (collectively “Contributions”), as long as such Contributions comply with our contribution standards set out below (“Contribution Standards”).
By submitting a Contribution you agree that we and third party service providers acting on our behalf may contact you about your Contribution and use your Contribution.
Your submission of a Contribution grants to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable right and licence to use, store, copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate, delete, publish, translate, create derivative works from, perform, sell and/or distribute, such Contribution, and incorporate such Contribution into any form, medium or technology, whether whole or in part throughout the world without any compensation to you. By submitting a Contribution you waive all resale rights, performance and moral rights in the Contribution including without limitation your right to be attributed to the Contribution and the right to object to the derogatory treatment of the Contribution.
All Contributions will be considered non-confidential.
- 1. be accurate (where they state facts);
- 2. be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- 3. comply with the Guidelines (set out below); and
- 4. comply with all applicable laws.
Contributions must not:
- 1. contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- 2. promote sexually explicit material;
- 3. promote violence;
- 4. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- 5. advocate, promote or assist any illegal act, including, but not limited to, violence or computer misuse or the infringement of the intellectual property rights of any other person (including without limitation copyright, trade marks or database rights);
- 6. be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- 7. be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- 8. be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- 9. give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- 10. suggest any affiliation with us where no such affiliation exists;
- 11. be made where you have been compensated or granted any consideration by a third party to make the Contribution;
- 12. contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- 1. You must have the permission of all individuals named, featured or otherwise identifiable in your Contribution (whether in a photo, video or otherwise named or referenced);
- 2. Your Contribution must be your own work and not copied from any works created by other people;
- 3. You must only upload photos and videos that you have taken yourself or which you otherwise have the licence, consent or right to use in your Contribution. You must ensure that any third party owner of the relevant photos or videos understand how you wish to use your Contribution.
- 4. Reviews relating to products should relate to the products and therefore photos and images should show the product and/or your use of the product;
- 5. You must not write about customer service, contact us instead if you have issues requiring immediate attention;
- 6. You must not mention competitors or the specific price you paid for the product;
- 7. You must be aged over 16 to make a Contribution. If you are aged under 18 you must have the permission of your parent/guardian to make a Contribution. By submitting a Contribution you confirm that you have complied with both requirements.
Photos must comply with the following:
- 1. images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format;
- 2. file size must be 5 MB or less;
- 3. image must be at least 100 pixels tall; and
- 4. image must be at least 100 pixels wide.
We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of the Contribution Standards. If a breach of the Contribution Standards has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including taking all or any of the following actions:
- 1. immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Sites;
- 2. immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution;
- 3. issue of a warning to you;
- 4. legal action against you; and
- 5. disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We do not guarantee that your Contribution will be published. We reserve the right to change, condense or delete any Contribution for any reason.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution posted by you. You will be responsible and liable for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your Contribution.
The views expressed by other users do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your Contributions.
You must not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account or private information from any other user of the Services. Use of the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords, or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited.
National and/or EU rules sets certain limits to how and when you may share customer-identifying information with Klarna. EU regulations state that the customer must have clicked the Klarna option before the Merchant shares any such information. Basically this means you share privacy data at the
klarna.credit.authorize call, not before. Our default setup complies with EU regulations. If you operate in another jurisdiction, you must check what kind of setup is permitted before you do the integration.
By interacting with us on the Social Media (including without limitation joining our official Missguided group/page or following us on the Social Media, “liking”, “retweeting”, “reposting”, writing a comment in relation to a page on the Social Media) (“Interacting” or “Interaction” (as applicable)) you are consenting to our interaction with you on the Social Media and the processing of your information accessed on the Social Media.
The information about you that may be collected when you Interact with us on the Social Media may include without limitation your name, your user profile, your age, your preferences, choices and viewpoints with regards to the topic or subject matter of the relevant Social Media page, your photos and other images and your videos.
Your Interaction with us on the Social Media may also involve you submitting a photo or video of you (“Your Image”).
Please let us know if at any time you wish us to stop interacting with you on the Social Media or using any of your information on the Social Media by contacting us at the details set out below.
By Interacting with us (whether on the Sites, Social Media or otherwise) you consent and grant to Hair Virginity a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use Your Image and Contributions for the purposes of promoting, advertising and endorsing Hair Virginity and Hair Virginity's goods and services, including without limitation for the purposes of your participation in any promotional activity for the same, and in any media including without limitation television, Social Media, on our Sites, in print and outdoor advertising materials. We may want to use Your Image and Contributions for additional purposes which will be detailed when we collect Your Image and/or in any promotional terms and conditions.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on our web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hair Virginity does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hair Virginity may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hair Virginity does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The images of the Items on the Sites are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Items. Your Items may vary slightly from those images. As our hair extensions are extensions ethically sourced from live human donors, we cannot always guarantee the exact shade/ colour hairs which we can provide else we would give options. Some hairs may come with a few grey/white hair strands, but is normal. Because our hairs are raw virgin hairs, no two bundles will be exactly the same as each bundle is solely collected from one donor only, therefore giving us little control over bundle colours or the amount of grey/ white hair strands that they may have grown.
All sizes and measurements of Items are as approximate as possible, however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as updated. Specific item measurements may alter slightly or look different online as they may have been styled and customised for the sake of promotional and marketing display.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Items are as accurate as possible. We reserve the right to refuse orders where information about Items has been mis-published, including without limitation prices and promotions.
Please be aware that our Items are not aimed at persons aged under 16 so please take extra care when purchasing Items as gifts for persons under this age group.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Items are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered onto the Sites.
Prices for Items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched.
The price of an item includes VAT (or similar sales tax) (where applicable) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller.
Please note that the prices listed on the Sites are only applicable for items purchased on the Sites and not through any other source.
The price of an Item does not include delivery and returns charges. You will be provided with details of our delivery charges during the order process. You can also see our delivery options and charges on our Delivery Details page.
Please note that whilst we take utmost care in ensuring the content on the Sites (including descriptions of the Items and associated services such as shipping, payment terms, offers and promotions and delivery timescales) are accurate the Sites may at times contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Where this affects an order that you have already placed we will notify you of the error if it will impact upon your order. In this regard, we reserve the right not to fulfil any orders that you have placed based on information on the Sites that may contain errors or inaccuracies.
In no event shall Hair Virginity or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hair Virginity's internet site, even if Hair Virginity or an authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Hair Virginity has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hair Virginity of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.